Whitehaathi Designs offers a free 1-year Warranty from the date of invoice against any tarnish on all jewelry. It is 100% Safe to wear in Water.
To make a claim against our warranty please take the following steps:
- Take a photo & video of the tarnished item and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, photo & video evidence & the claim.
- Customer will have to self-ship the product to our official address and email us the details of courier with AWB number. Address: Whitehaathi Designs, 27A, 4th Floor, Rowland Road - Kolkata 700020 WB
- Once we receive the product, our team of experts will do the thorough quality check & lab test of the product, and if the issue is resolved satisfactorily at our end, then we will ship the repaired product back to you with no additional repair cost. Whitehaathi Designs will have a complete discretion in this matter.
What is NOT covered in our warranty policies?
- Any damage, or breakage while the jewelry is not in possession of the company.
- Any jewelry re-sized or altered in any way by a 3rd party.
- Misused the product in any way that caused the problem.
- Knew of or were made aware of any faults before you bought the product.
- Any damage with zirconia crystals. If crystals get detached because of mis-handling.
- Does not cover loss, reasonable general wear and tear, or incorrect storage of jewelry.
- Warranty is not applicable on all the products included in Sea of Foliage collection sets as those are purely handcrafted & made of pure silver without any rhodium coating.
TIPS FOR GENERAL JEWELLERY CARE: -
- Wipe your jewelry carefully to keep it clean from time to time.
- To care for your new plated piece please refrain from polishing any plated items.
- Do not store jewelry next to heating vents, windowsills, or in the car.
- When you are not wearing your pieces safely place each piece individually in cloth pouches, boxes or wrap in tissue to avoid scratching. Always let the chain dangle out of the bag to avoid tangle, knots & scratches.
- Our plated jewelry is made by covering a base metal of sterling silver with coating of 18k Gold so, lightly wipe your plated jewelry with a cotton cleaning cloth.
- In order to limit tarnishing please avoid contact with substances like perfumes, deodorant, detergent, oil, nail polish, nail polish remover & chlorine as they may react.